Gurukul Pre-School, Shahdara
Gurukul Pre-School, Shahdara
Gurukul Pre-School, Shahdara is a well respected name in the field of Preschool Education in East Delhi. We offer best of child care facilities and services in our Gurukul Shahdara Branch.
The branch is headed by Ms. Aana (# 99993 84647).
A well-known educational institution, Gurukul Pre-School, Shahdara, Delhi (a unit of Gurukul Group of Schools, H.O. New Rohtak Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi). The branch follows a well-researched curriculum that is based on the play way method of learning.
This branch offers education for children in the age group 1 ½ years onward. There are a host of other supplementary activities that children can enroll in to enhance their skill set. This centre is situated in 1/7096, Shivaji Park, Opp. Post Office, Shahdara, Delhi. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best kindergartens in East Delhi.
- Play Groups for age 1 ½ till 2 Years.
- Preschool classes for 2 Years till 3 years.
- Nursery classes for 3-4 years.
- Hobby Classes for 3 Years till 14 Years.
Infrastructure and other Facilities
Gurukul Shahdara has an environment which is not only child-friendly but engaging for children to learn and have fun at the same time. It has spacious classrooms that are well-appointed with various amenities and facilities. The branch is having caring and trained teachers that play an instrumental role in the learning and development of the kids.
- Curriculum: Scribbling, Role Enacting, Playing with Blocks, Music and Dance, Playing with Sand, Story Telling, Alphabets etc, Clay work and pottery, Games and field Trips which are designed to maximize participation for all bringing out the latent talents and enthusiasm in groups.
- Extracurricular Activities: Games like Skating, Drawing and Painting, Music and Dance, Splash Pool , Visits to departmental stores, fire station, museums, etc.
- Beyond Education: Gurukul Play School organizes Baby Shows, Puppet Shows, Doctor Check-up, Counseling Sessions on parenting with experts, Summer Camp, Diwali Fete, Sports Day (at Bal Bharti Ground, Pusa Road), Graduation Day function, Painting Exhibition and Annual Day (at Kamani Auditorium).
- Superior Facilities: Home Cooked Food, Trained and Qualified Lady teachers, Well Designed Classrooms and Play Areas, Splash Pool, Music and Dance Sessions, Computer lab and Transport.
The facilities being offered at our Shadara Branch include provision of breakfast and proper home cooked lunch
- Computer Lab
- Dance Session
- Kids enjoying lunch
- Music Sessions
- Diwali Mela
- Splash Pool
- Outing like Visit to Fire Station
- Sports Day (at Bal Bharti Ground)
- Annual Day (at Kamani Auditorium)
Best in Class Ratios: The Teacher Child ratio for Play Groups is 1:10 and for Nursery and Pre- Primary it is 1:12 , ensuring all kids get proper attention and care.
Transport: Efficient transportation services are available for all localities within 3-4 Kms radius. To avail services please get in touch with the admission in charge.
Areas Covered at Gurukul Shahdara :
- All surrounding areas upto 2 K.M
Admissions are ON!
Contact this branch anytime between 08:30 – 19:00 from Mondays to Saturdays.
Scroll down to view the address and contact details of our Shahdara Branch
Gurukul Preschool, Shahdara
1/1076, Shivaji park, Opp. Post Office, Shahdara, Delhi
Contact Numbers- 8860636639, 9999384647
mail: gurukulshahdara @gmail.com
Phone: 011-28711984; 9899894748;
011-2871 1984, 85888 58720; 99999 43150
5C/7 New Rohtak Road,
Karol Bagh,New Delhi - 110 005